Thursday 23 January 2014

Grocery Haul: Healthy Weekly Food Shop

 photo 1_zps20236660.jpg  photo 11_zpsb2ccb9d8.png

It's one thing to be excited about your weekly food shop...

And another to think 'I know what, I'll film it after and wave around my new packet of carrots.'

I have reached a new level of crazy.

I've just uploaded my weekly grocery haul so if you're on the search for some healthy lunch ideas then voila! On that note, I woke up today to find that I've reached 9000 subscribers on my YouTube channel! Say WHAT?! I still can't quite believe it. Don't try and get me to imagine 9000+ people in a room either, I'll most probably rock on the spot verrrry nervously and whisper 'who, meeeee?!' Insane. Thank you for putting up with my frequent and weird ramblings - I appreciate it more than you guys will ever know : )

Let me know if you'd like the grocery hauls to be a regular feature. Likewise, tell me if you'd rather I never that excitedly talk about kale again... now where's the line to get a cooler life? ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment