Wednesday 29 January 2014

Honest Burgers, London

Afternoon!

Just a quick note from me to say that the search for London's best burger is still on and last weekend, Honest Burgers (Soho branch) was our latest victim. Muhaha. If you're interested in our full review, Jordan and I have started a joint food blog called Our Food Bucket List and you'll be able to find the post there. As the name suggests, it'll be reviews of places on our food bucket list. We're aiming to visit at least one new restaurant a month - it's hard work but somebody's gotta do it ;). I know, I know... that's another blog of mine to follow but if you're interested in pure restaurant reviews - head over there! I promise that this is a good'un. 

 photo IMG_1284_zpsecf05619.jpg

Sneak peak of my review:
If you're after a burger dripping with oily juices and grease, this won't be it. If you're however, looking for a burger that momentarily widens your eyes as big as they'll go, stop you mid-chew to comprehend the explosion of flavours in your mouth before ravishing the burger like a beast... look no further. Table manners are thrown out of the door - a knife and fork? Ain't nobody got time for that.

How does it measure up to our favourite burger joints (so far) Patty & Bun and Shake Shack? Well, you'll have to scoot your bum over there and find out ;)

Still not convinced? I'll leave you with this and just gingerly step away in three... two... one...

 photo IMG_1278_zpsee934e0f.jpg  photo IMG_1286_zps9ce5a033.jpg

No, wait. I'm back again.

As I'm shamelessly self-promoting every blog and YouTube channel I have - this one couldn't be missed. For those foodies interested in fashion too (nothing better than food babies hidden in a oversized jumper) I recently uploaded my 'How I Style: B&W for Work/Formal Occasions' lookbook. 5 outfits - all monochrome. The neutral lovin' fiend in me was very excited when planning this. Prefer blogs instead? I've gotchu covered. Head over to Shu Likes Clothes for today's post that combines silk, leather and Jack Russells.


As usual, thanks for reading! 

How much do you want a burger right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment